Please click here to download a PDF version of the conference programme which includes the titles of the talks to be given.
Please note that this programme is provisional and subject to change.
For further information on the table leaders please click here.
Confirmed Table Leaders
1. Aidan Maartens, The Node manager
2. Ben Steventon, Henry Dale Fellow, Department of Genetics, University of Cambridge
3. Georgina Mackenzie, Science Portfolio Adviser in the Neuroscience and Mental Health team, Wellcome Trust
4. Ann Le Good, Senior editor, Nature Communications
5. Mark Abthorpe, Patent Attorney, Carpmaels & Ransford
6. Alicia Greated, Director of Research and Enterprise, Heriot-Watt University
7. Dr Joanna Huddleston, Dept. of Business Innovation and Skills, fast track civil service
8. Dr Kathryn Woodfine, Field Applications Specialist, Agilent Technologies
9. Dr Victoria Sanz-Moreno, Team Leader (Women in Science), King's College London
10. Hayley McCulloch, Science Teacher, Chesterton Community College